Find out something new about a family member.
- Quiz them on their dreams, Christmas plans, or past experiences.
- Ask a lot of questions about their studies, a recent holiday, or even what their daily routine is in detail.
- Find out where they want to visit in the future, what the next book they want to read.
Hunt for something new – a bit of information that you didn’t know before.
- Does what you found match your expectations?
- Did you expect to hear something different?
I’m currently picking up the piano again, after not playing seriously for nearly 20 years. I’m so rusty!