Please contact me to discuss your requirements - I’d be happy to provide you with an offer.
- Writing: course content, articles, books, especially IT, technical and medical documents.
- Translation from German to English: especially technical, IT and medical texts.
- Language coaching (English): self-study material, puzzles, weekly chats, writing and conversation prompts. Online via Patreon.
All invoices are prepared according to the German tax office requirements, and 19% VAT is charged accordingly. VAT / USt-IdNr # DE326120107
- Technical writer and copywriter for a number of European IT companies.
- Translator from German to English, and Danish to English in the IT, medical and blogging industries, and for textbook authors.
- English teacher to children and adults, specialising in medical and technical language, Japan and Germany.
- Senior technical writer, editor and project manager, specialising in terminology consistency for translation, Moldflow (Autodesk).
- Lecturer and examiner in programming, software engineering and technical writing, at Monash and Melbourne Universities, Australia.
- IT Course writer and trainer, State Library of Victoria, Australia.
Current and past clients
- Translation: gfu/IFA, commercetools, //SEIBERT/MEDIA, INSEAD.
- Writing and editing: LingoDeer, draw.io, //SEIBERT/MEDIA, Moldflow (Autodesk), medical researchers and PhD students.
- Teaching: Spreadshirt, Volkshochschule Leipzig, GATX, JET Programme, Monash University, Melbourne University.
- Course design: State Library of Victoria, Monash University.
- Consulting: IG Metall.
- Photography: Hubpages, Leipzig Opera, Gene Ess.
I can highly recommend Kymberly as a great editor of texts of any complexity. When it comes to medical manuscripts, she doesn’t only fix the grammatical errors, she also goes the extra mile to get into details to understand the contents of the text she is working with. Kymberly is very attentive to details and diligent in her work.
Dr. Elena Efimova, Facharzt, Herzzentrum Leipzig GmbH
- Professional Graduate Diploma in TESOL (30521QLD), Australasian Training Academy.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Monash University, Australia.
- Zertifikat Deutsch (B1), JLPT4 (A2)
Resources for teachers, students, writers and translators
Lesson materials, cheat sheets, puzzles, writing and conversation prompts, and tips for English teachers and students around the world on my Patreon at:
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you pledge a certain small amount each month and receive rewards: puzzles, tips, lesson plans, cheat sheets, handouts, discussions, Q&A posts, etc. You can also follow along my creative journey as I learn new skills in painting, music, languages, and more.
Please contact me if you would like to purchase a non-exclusive license to use any images and photos I have created. All photos and images used in this website have been created by myself, unless otherwise noted.